What is the status of Sacramento’s MLS bid?
Recently Ron Burkle pulled out as lead investor of Sacramento Republic FC and the new Railyards Stadium citing financial challenges associated with the pandemic. The MLS league office, city leaders and Republic FC are actively pursuing conversations to identify the next lead investor to lead our journey to join Major League Soccer. We will continue to provide updates in the future.
How does the recent announcement affect the new stadium and timeline?
Conversations have already begun the process to attract a new lead investor for the club and the new Railyards Stadium. Sacramento continues to have a shovel ready stadium project that this community has supported from its early proposals and remains in strong position to open our new home.
How does the recent announcement affect my MLS priority?
Your MLS priority has not been impacted. Current Members have the best priority to select seats at the new stadium, followed by MLS depositors, and the general public.
What is a Membership?
Membership grants you exclusive access, flexibility, and discounts at SRFC based on your ticket package preference. Packages range from the entire season to smaller match plans.
Why should I place a deposit today?
Placing a deposit reserves your priority to select SRFC Memberships for the inaugural MLS season and at Papa Murphy’s Park in the USL. The sooner you place a deposit, the sooner you will have access to select available seats.
What if I am a current Season Member?
Do I still have to put down a deposit?
- No, your Membership establishes your MLS priority and no further action is required.
Will I get priority over other new Members?
- Yes, you will have priority to select seats over SRFC Members that joined after your start date. Priority will be based on your Membership tenure as well as having premium hospitality at Papa Murphy’s Park.
How many seats will I get access to?
- At minimum, you will have access to purchase the same number of seats you currently have on your account.
What changes if I am a VIP Or Field Member in Papa Murphy’s Park?
- Owning Premium seating at Papa Murphy’s Park grants you access to Premium seating availability at Railyards Stadium.
What is the cost of a Membership Deposit?
$50 per deposit for General & Supporters Section seating and $100 per deposit for premium seating (Club and Field), and $1,000 per deposit for Suites.
How many deposits do I need to purchase?
Only one (1) deposit per account is required to secure your seat selection priority.
Will the deposit act as a credit towards my Membership?
Yes, your deposit will be applied directly to your Membership after selecting a seat location.
Is deposit refundable?
Yes, all deposits are refundable. There is no risk to securing your priority now to ensure you have the opportunity to review and select the best available seats at Railyards Stadium.
What is the process to select my seats in the new MLS stadium?
- If you are an existing USL Member, you will be the first to receive information about Railyards Stadium seating options, pricing, and specific timing and ways you can select your seats. Depositors will be notified of these details after Members have had the opportunity to evaluate their seating options.
- If you are interested in becoming a Member, place your deposit today to secure your new stadium seat selection priority. Shortly after, a SRFC sales consultant will be in touch to provide you more information.
What seats are available?
We are designing a variety of seating and package options that will provide fans a range of different matchday experiences. The stadium will include luxury suites feature sweeping sideline views, club seating with private club access and enhanced general seating.
WHEN WILL RAILYARDS STADIUM PRICING AND MORE INFORMATION BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR FANS?
We will share more information on pricing as it is finalized but it is our goal to be creative and innovative in establishing an inclusive pricing strategy for all Republic FC fans.
Will there be a payment plan?
Yes, we are planning for a variety of payment plans to ensure the ultimate flexibility for our Members.
HOW IS MY SEAT SELECTION PRIORITY DETERMINED?
Priority to select seats at Railyards Stadium is based on your Membership tenure or by the time in which you placed your deposit.
There are three tiers of MLS priority:
- Tier 1: USL Members – current Members at Papa Murphy’s Park
- Tier 2: MLS Depositors – remaining seat locations are made available to MLS depositors
- Tier 3: Free MLS Insider List – Join the MLS Insider List to stay up to date on SRFC and MLS
How can I increase my priority?
To skip the deposit line and achieve the highest level of MLS priority, you must be a USL Member in 2021 As seniority and tenure as a Member is factored in, becoming a Member now is the best way to increase priority. For all current deposit holders, this will apply to you as well. To become a Member now, learn more about 2021 ticket packages ranging from a full season to partial season plans.
WHAT IF I’M INTERESTED IN LUXURY SUITES?
To learn more, please email Ted Glick at [email protected].
WHAT IF I’M INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CORPORATE PARTNER?
To inquire about becoming a corporate partner, please email Dustin Vicari at [email protected].
IS THERE ANYONE ELSE I CAN CONTACT IF I HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT PLACING A DEPOSIT?
For additional questions regarding placing your deposit or information about the Railyards Stadium seat selection process, please email us at [email protected].